Millennials on the move
Get free comprehensive research about millenials' driving
Don’t wait around. Start building a sound marketing strategy and improving your communication with millennials, the most active audience of consumers
Free Comprehensive Research About Millennials’ Driving Based on Real Anonymous Driving History Data Collected by the Global Connected Car Vendor Bright Box for automakers and dealership groups. Build a sound marketing strategy and establish calibrated KPIs with unique information and insights that are based on real data. For your convenience, we have drawn connections between the findings concerning driving behavior (speed, places that are visited, seasonal differences in trip patterns, preferred roads, and parking spaces, etc.) and marketing campaign options. Learn how you to sell more cars, spare parts, increase overall customer retention rate and dramatically improve your communication with millennials, the most active audience of consumers.
This research provides insight and best practices on the most important concepts for how automakers and dealers should conduct their marketing activities, including:
- • How fast do millennials typically drive? This information allows you to round out your target audience profile like millennials.
- • Peaks of driver activity allow you to contact your customers in time, offer them a particular advertisement on time.
- • How often millennials use dealer services. From the research powered by Remoto AI dealerships can learn how to increase both the amount of time that millennials spend at the dealership and the frequency of their visits.
- • What destinations do millennials visit most frequently? Based on this data, you can finally formulate a reasonable strategy for advertising your products offline.
- • Scoring results powered by Remoto AI will help to predict potential accidents and serve as a basis for providing feedback to customers about the risks of unsafe driving.