Bright Box, a global vendor of connected vehicle services, will be participating at the world's largest exhibition for the mobile industry and a conference featuring prominent executives representing mobile operators, device manufacturers, technology providers, vendors and content owners from across the world. The 2017 event will take place in Barcelona between 27 February to 2 March 2017.
On 28 February, Ivan Mishanin, Bright Box CEO, will participate in a panel to discuss how technology is transforming the automotive industry. Adding technical innovation to traditional industries means big changes – to the customer experience and products, as well as to shifting entire business models. But which technologies are driving the 130 year old, heavily regulated and asset rich industry into the future and how?
The panel will be on Tuesday 28th from 15:00 to 16:00 on the Banc Sabadell Stage.
- Ogi Redzic, Senior Vice President, Connected Vehicles and Mobility Services, Renault Nissan Alliance;
- Paulin Dementhon, CEO, Drivy;
- Martin Hoffman, CIO, Volkswagen AG;
- Anne Knierim, Senior Manager Technology Management and Research Policy, Daimler AG;
- Scott Lyons, Business & Partner Development – Connected Vehicle & Services, Ford.
Also MWC attendees will be able to see the latest developments by the European company Bright Box and best practices for delivering Connected Car business outcomes from Cisco Jasper at Mobile World Congress in Hall 4, GSMA Innovation City.
For more information: www.mobileworldcongress.com